|Culberson Covered Bridge
|Copyright © 2008
|The Culberson Covered Bridge, also known as the Winget Road Covered Bridge or the Treacle Creek Covered Bridge,
was rehabilitated in 2001. Believed to have been built in 1868 by Reuben L. Partridge, it was originally located on
present-day US Route 36 about 2 miles south of Milford Center near the lost community of Howe. Spanning 94 feet
over Treacle Creek, this bridge is currently located near the site of the lost village of Homer in Union Township.