|Pottersburg Covered Bridge
|The Pottersburg Bridge was built in 1868 by Reuben L. Partridge of Marysville, Ohio. Known also as the Upper Darby
Bridge, this bridge originally spanned nearly 100 feet over the Big Darby Creek on North Lewisburg Road in Allen
Township. This bridge was moved to its current location off of Inskeep-Cratty Road in 2006, where it was renovated as
a part of a multi-use path to the village of North Lewisburg in Champaign County. This bridge was replaced by the new
North Lewisburg Road Covered Bridge.
|Copyright © 2008